I am a freelance writer and editor specialising in communications for NGOs and social enterprises.
My international experience writing for magazines and coordinating communications for NGOs includes working for Alliance magazine, the leading global publication for philanthropy and social investment, and assisting NGOs such as Friends-International and CARE Cambodia.
I have spent a number of years producing communications for charities in London, worked in the marketing department of one of the largest ski resorts in the USA and contributed articles to a range of magazines. I am currently based in Phnom Penh and I am available to assist with:
- Developing websites and online communications strategies
- Drafting website content for NGOs and local businesses
- Creating marketing communications and promotional material
- Proof reading or drafting reports and proposals
- Editing articles, newsletters and other documents
- Writing case studies, reviews, feature articles and reports
I am incredibly enthusiastic about exploring the world through words and enjoy showcasing the successes of inspirational organisations. As a native speaker with a BA in English I am also well qualified to edit documents to a high standard. If you have a project I may be able to assist with, please contact me to discuss this in further detail.